Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Monday 13 June 2016

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 166 - for that special man

With Father's Day a couple of days away we would like to see your projects for a Special Man. This challenge is being hosted by Lin!
You can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule!

My card was made using a sheet of elements from a Debbi Moore CD - I had been asked for a 60th birthday card for a train enthusiast and this image just fit the bill.

It is one of the things I like about Debbi Moore CDs - she provides a sheet of images that all go together for those times when you have to make a card on the quick  and just simply don't have time to research the right stamp/image, much less colour it in.  And then track down the corresponding paper!

This was one of my newer cds from Debbi, but I can't for the life of me think what it was called now - might have been vintage something (or for the men).  Apologies for the poor record keeping, as always!

2 comments:

  1. All the elements go together to make a very personal card. Sure to be appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Jackie. I love that all of your elements co-ordinate perfectly together and the tags and tickets are great emebllishments. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete