Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Sunday 7 February 2016

Keeping it simple

Last week I made a card for my friends birthday.  My mission to use stash I have bought continues, and I found these white cards with the die cut edge in the drawer.  I used a Woodware Stamp on a piece of white stamping card and stamped it in Black archival ink.  Then, I coloured the centres of the flowers and the leaves with promarkers, and coloured everything with one of the new spectrum noir clear sparkle pens. 

I gave the part of the card under the diecut a bit of glitz by using a Nuovo Glue pen to cover the area and then covered that with glamour dust.  I did the same thing in the black line border for the stamp.

Before I stuck the topper on with 1mm foam pads, I edged it with the yellow promarker.  Finally, I die cut a sentiment and coloured that with the same yellow.

This was a really easy card to make, and very effective.  I really like woodware stamps for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment