Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Saturday 6 February 2016

#156 Punches and/or Dies - Crafty Cardmakers challenge

Maike is hosting our challenge today and the theme is Punches and/or Dies
You are welcome to enter anything as long as you have used either punches or dies, or even both, and please don't forget to enter no more than 15 challenges including this one.

For my card I used my tattered lace circle stepper die and the free papers that came in a magazine for the layers, along with a Phill Martin paper pad.

I like a stepper card, because you can decorate them as plainly or elaborately as you like.

For my decorations, I used some die cut tattered lace flowers, that I coloured with my distress inks.  

The topper was from a cd (crafters companion, I believe, but I am not sure without trawling through them all to match the sheet I had printed out).  

No comments:

Post a Comment