Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 154 - Snow



Lin is hosting today and she has chosen Snow for her theme. I am sure there are still lots of snowy creations to be made for Christmas!

As it is the last challenge of the year Kim thought that it would be nice to add a prize, and this is the stash our lucky winner will get.
It's another inked background from me... 

My base card was my trusty 6 x 6 square, that I stamped with a snowflake die in silver ink. Onto that, I layered some silvery blue card and then some silver embossed card.

I layered onto this a topper that I had done using a Sheena Douglass stamp, and a selection of pink, blue and lavender distress inks, masking the couple the moon and the lamps. 
 
My couple were coloured in using speccie noir pencils, which I blended.I decided to use glitter for my snowflakes in the scene, but flower soft for the snow on the bridge and at the base. 
 
Finally, my sentiment was stamped along the bottom of the card (it came from a woodware stamp set). 

No comments:

Post a Comment