Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas card challenge

I have been a very bad christmas crafter this year - most of the cards I sent were bought (shock, horror) and I have been so very disorganised that I still have near neighbour cards to deliver!!!  On Christmas Eve.  *sigh*

So.  I have resolved that in 2014 I am going to make one christmas card each week that can be put away for next year.  This should mean that I have  at least 52, right?  That should be ample.  And I will have no excuses....  I've set myself up a ticker *points up to just under the header* to track progress.

Let's see how long I can keep it up - my thinking is that even if I don't do it for the whole year it has got to be better than this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment