Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Pretty in pink

Little girls like pink for some reason, don't they? I had to make a 6th birthday card for a colleague's grandaughter recently, and naturally the spec was for pink and glitzy.
This card is a twisted easel (my favourite style right now). I used backing paper and fairy images (body of fairy was decoupaged - but you can't see that in the photo) from Making Cards magazine, and pink glitter card to layer. I used a Wink of Stella clear pen to give the wings a shimmer.
I stamped the name on the glitter card and cut out the letters. The tag with "6" on it was made from the backing paper stuck onto glitter card with a large silver peeloff. The greeting was a peeloff stuck onto the glitter card.

No comments:

Post a Comment