Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Just some Lines Challenge - easel cards

I like making easel cards, you get so much more to decorate! This is a twisted easel card made for Mothers Day, where the "mother" isn't actually your mother.
For this card, a pale green/grey base card was used and a topper from a sheet I had in my stash (It may have been from Hunkydory, or Sue Smith).

Quicky glue pen and glamour dust was used to enhance the flower on the topper.  The base of the easel was stamped with a swirl from Clarity Stamps, and some paper roses and leaves, made using punches.  The butterfly was stamped onto acetate and glittered.  So that the colour I wanted for the layer cards was matching, plain white card was coloured with promarkers.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Some Lines - Good luck! Great card!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Juelmarie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I've never tried a twisted easel card before, I really love the way it looks! Thank you for joining our easel card challenge at Just Some Lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is realy a beautiful card!!
    Thanks for playing in the Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete